For Business-Class Environment
2.4 GHz 802.11n Connectivity for Increased Network Capacity
High Power Radio Design1
Built-in High Gain Sector Antenna
Waterproof IPX6 Standard2
High Performance Connectivity
Wireless 802.11n/g/b, compatible with 802.11b and 802.11g devices
Up to 300 Mbps3
Two 10/100 Ethernet ports
Trusted Security Features
64/128 bit WEP Encryption
MAC Address Filter
Proprietary PoE Design
Wall/Pole Mount Included
Two 10/100 Ethernet port (one supports PoE)
Grounding wire connector7
Wireless Signal Strength8
10 dBi Sector Antenna
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
WDS with AP6
WISP Client Router
Web Browser Interface
HTTP – Secure HTTP (HTTPS)
SNMP v1, v2c and v3
WEP 64/128 bit Encryption
Support for up to 8 SSIDs/VLANs
48 x 96 x 165 mm (1.88 x 3.77 x 6.49 inches)
350 grams (0.77 lbs)
Input: 48 V 0.5 A
Operating: -20 to 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F)
Storage: -20 to 85 °C (-4 to 185 °F)
Operating: 0% to 90% non-condensing
Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
1. Maximum power setting will vary according to individual country regulations.
2. IPX6 standard means the device is protected from low pressure jets of water from all directions - limited ingress permitted. It is recommended to place this device under a roof, shelter or in weather-proof box when in severe weather environment.
3. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g, and 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
4. Provides a secondary Ethernet port with POE output for IP camera (up to 7 watt) The supported cameras include D-Link DCS-3716, DCS-6113, and DCS-7110.
5. WDS mode only works with other DAP-3310 access points
6. Grounding wire is not includes in package content and we suggest using 16 -18 AWG grounding wire for normal lightening and electricity current.
7. LED Signal Strength Indication is only supported in Wireless Client, Repeater, WDS and WISP modes.