SEAGATE HARD DISK 3,5" 1TB SATA-III 64MB SKY HAWK PER VIDEOSORVEGLIANZA ST1000VX005

Quantità Disponibile: 5

Quantità in Arrivo: 0

Sku: 8896

Recensisci per primo questo prodotto

Quantità

€52,43

ImagePerfect™ firmware supports 24×7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned

to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, and

supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives.

Workload rating of 180TB/year allows SkyHawk to perform reliably in write-intensive

surveillance systems—3× the workload rating of a desktop-class drive.1

NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in RAID

and multi-drive systems, giving customers the flexibility to grow with the booming

NVR market and scale their systems when more storage is needed.

ATA streaming support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth,

uninterrupted footage.

Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD video storage supports an increased number

of cameras and helps to ensure longer data retention periods are met.

1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of

ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.

Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves

reliability in surveillance solutions.

Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements,

increasing field reliability.2

 

Specifications 10TB1 8TB1 6TB1 4TB1 3TB1 2TB1 1TB1

Standard Model Numbers ST10000VX0004 ST8000VX0022 ST6000VX0023 ST4000VX007 ST3000VX010 ST2000VX008 ST1000VX005

Interface SATA 6Gb/s SATA 6Gb/s SATA 6Gb/s SATA 6Gb/s SATA 6Gb/s SATA 6Gb/s SATA 6Gb/s

Features and Performance

Drive Bays Supported 8+ 8+ 8+ 8+ 1 to 8 1 to 8 1 to 8

Cameras Supported Up to 64 Up to 64 Up to 64 Up to 64 Up to 64 Up to 64 Up to 64

Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s) 210 210 195 190 180 180 180

Cache (MB) 256 256 256 64 64 64 64

Reliability/Data Integrity

Tarnish Resistant Yes Yes Yes Yes No No No

Load/Unload Cycles 300,000 300,000 300,000 300,000 300,000 300,000 —

Nonrecoverable Read Errors Rate, Max 1 per 10E15 1 per 10E15 1 per 10E15 1 per 10E14 1 per 10E14 1 per 10E14 1 per 10E14

Power-On Hours per year 8760 8760 8760 8760 8760 8760 8760

Workload Rate Limit (WRL)2 180 180 180 180 180 180 180

Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) (hours) 1M 1M 1M 1M 1M 1M 1M

Warranty, Limited (years) 3 3 3 3 3 3 3

Power Management

Startup Current, Typical (12V, A) 1.8 2.0 2.0 1.8 1.8 1.8 1.8

Average Operating Power (W) 6.8 9 9 5.5 5.6 5.6 5.6

Idle Average (W) 4.42 7.6 7.2 3.2 4 4 4

Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W) 0.8/0.8 0.6/0.6 0.6/.06 0.25/0.25 0.5/0.5 0.5/0.5 0.5/0.5

Voltage Tolerance (5V) ±5% ±5% ±5% ±5% ±5% ±5% ±5%

Voltage Tolerance (12V) ±10% ±10% ±10% ±10% ±10% ±10% ±10%

Environmental/Temperature

Operating (ambient, min °C) 5 5 5 0 0 0 0

Operating (drive case, max °C)3 70 70 70 70 70 70 70

Nonoperating (ambient, min °C) –40 –40 –40 –40 –40 –40 –40

Physical

Height (mm/in, max) 26.11/1.028 26.11/1.028 26.11/1.028 26.11/1.028 26.11/1.028 26.11/1.028 20.20/0.795

Width (mm/in, max) 101.85/4.01 101.85/4.01 101.85/4.01 101.85/4.01 101.85/4.01 101.85/4.01 101.85/4.01

Depth (mm/in, max) 146.99/5.787 146.99/5.787 146.99/5.787 146.99/5.787 146.99/5.787 146.99/5.787 146.99/5.787

Weight (g/lb, typical) 650/1.433 780/1.72 705/1.55 635/1.40 610/1.35 610/1.35 415/0.915

Carton Unit Quantity 20 20 20 20 20 20 25

Cartons per Pallet/Cartons per Layer 40/8 40/8 40/8 40/8 40/8 40/8 40/8

Recensioni

There are no reviews yet.

Recensisci per primo “SEAGATE HARD DISK 3,5" 1TB SATA-III 64MB SKY HAWK PER VIDEOSORVEGLIANZA ST1000VX005”